Saturday, July 12, 2014

Vacation!

I just got done with a week long staycation. To me those have been some of the best vacations I've ever taken. 
That first day I was off, I left Morgan at home with daddy so Charlotte and I could run some errands together. I think this was the first time just she and I got to do this.
She has progressed to a "big girl" carseat and she loves it. You can tell she feels so big and special by how she talks about it. We actually need to readjust the straps because they're still set for Morgan.
 Shopping with mom. 
 While out, Charlotte and I picked up a movie so we could have a family movie night!
 We had such a great time! We watched a movie about dinosaurs and all really enjoyed the evening. Daniel kept telling me, "Good job mom!" because he liked the movie too. You can see Charlotte's dinosaur in these pictures. It was important to her that he watched the dinosaur movie too. Charlotte kept reaching up and hugging her daddy during the movie. It was a great way to start our vacation!
 The next morning I made us all muffins before I started doing laundry and packing for our beach trip!

1 comment: