Sunday, July 6, 2014

Father's Day 2014!

We started our morning with a special breakfast for Daniel and Morgan gave him a picture she made for him too.
 We of course attended the annual Blues Festival in town. I'm so happy we found the perfect way to celebrate Daniel. He looks forward to this day all year long and this year didn't disappoint. 



 
 This year Aunt Dusty and Cousin Chase joined us and we had a blast!





 We're lucky to have Daniel in our lives and love him dearly. We're already looking forward to next year. This is becoming a special event for the entire family. I think the girls will always fondly remember Father's Day with their daddy.
I didn't get to celebrate with my dad but I want to make up for it. I have the best Dad in the world and there's not a day that goes by that I'm not thankful for him. 

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun, relaxing day. Thanks for allowing us to join you.

    ReplyDelete