Sunday, July 6, 2014

Morgan's Last Day Of School!

I can't believe it's been a month now that Morgan has been out of school. The days have already flown by! I tried to make her last day special so I made a special lunch for her below. She especially liked the Hello Kitty sticker.
 Morgan on her last day...
And Morgan on her first day of Transitional Kindergarten below...
I didn't realize how much she's grown until looking at the below picture. I can't help but be a little sad. I know I shouldn't be but I am.
Anyway, Daniel picked up the girls from school and daycare and had a pool waiting on them.
 Daniel and I had made a tub full of water balloons the night before. It was both Daniel and my first time doing this and you should have seen us. It was definitely a comedy act. These things aren't easy to make!
 When I came home we had a surprise water balloon fight for them! The girls loved it and I enjoyed watching Daniel have such a good time with his girls.


 I love that in so many of our pictures you can see trusty ole Maggie hanging out with the family. We love her.
We had fun celebrating Morgan's last day of her first year of school! Can't believe it all starts again in a little over a month from now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Morgan looks so much older. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blonde has a amazing cameltoe look at that tight slit

    ReplyDelete