Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer Fun To-Do List!

The girls and I came up with a list of stuff we'd like to do this summer.
 Little by little we're still decorating our house. Daniel just hung these shelves for me in the playroom. I love how they turned out. 
 Morgan started our list by writing down her ideas on paper then we transferred them to this board. It makes me happy every time I look at it. We already have a bunch of these items to mark off and I can't wait to update the poster with the girls!
I still can't believe she learned how to write in one year of school. Can't wait to see what next year brings.
The poster really added something special to this summer. I think we'll have to make this a tradition.

1 comment:

  1. Awe! The book racks look so nice! I also love how I'm included in their summer list. Can't wait until you guys come swimming again.

    ReplyDelete