Saturday, January 25, 2014

Charlotte Is Fun!

Watching a human being learn their first language is amazing. Every new word is a thrill. Witnessing a little person start putting words together to make phrases and then short sentences and then longer sentences, is a gift. I love hearing Charlotte say her own name, “Shar-it”. She’s been using more words every day and starting to put them together to form phrases. I love when she asks “What is it?” I’ll say the name of the object and then she repeats it until she gets it right or at least close enough. It’s like we’ve stood by for the first year or so just watching this little girl watch us and explore her world and now we’re getting a clearer glimpse into her mind. Through experiencing Morgan, I know her vocabulary will grow and the thoughts that she’ll so eloquently express to me will be little gems. Little gems I can’t wait to experience.
Charlotte is a lot of fun...








Morgan still says a couple of things wrong and I just can’t bring myself to correct her. She still says, “somepin” instead of “something”. Oh, and she says “paw-corn” instead of “pop-corn”. The way she says it is adorable and makes me smile every single time.

1 comment: