Saturday, January 25, 2014

Blog Life!

Blogs. I love blogs. I have a handful of them I read every day. They inspire me. I’ve always been a generally happy person but I don't know that I've ever truly felt things like inspiration. Blogs inspire me. I love getting to be privy to people’s inner thoughts and everyday lives. That’s why I lean towards reality tv. Yes, I know, they’re mostly staged and scripted BUT they’re a lot more real than a made up tv drama. Blogs are way better than reality shows though. They’re deep, they’re real (at least the ones I read). I like reading the blogs where the writers let it all out. The good, the bad and the ugly.
My fellow women in these blogs inspire me. I read blogs by women who are generally the same age as me and have little ones too. It helps me to know that other people feel the way I do and experience the same things I do. They’re so creative and talented, each in their own way.


I love my little blog. I visit my blog daily. It helps me get through my workday because I can reference it and see what I’m working so hard for. I hope to do more with it. It’s my creative outlet and I never tire of it. I hope I stick with it until it no longer feels right.

No comments:

Post a Comment