Sunday, May 19, 2013

Just Life

Charlotte has just started walking a little the last couple of weeks. She comes from a family of late walkers. Apparently Daniel and his brothers were late walkers, Morgan was and so was I, although, that mainly had to do with the fact that I was in full leg casts until I was 18 months old. I was born with deformed feet so I was in casts to straighten them out. I'll post a picture sometime of me in them. 
Anyway, Charlotte hasn't been walking because she doesn't know how, she hasn't been walking because she's chosen to not walk yet. I say all of this because this child can climb on anything. For instance, I found her laid out on the couch one day. 

 Morgan has a neighbor friend who comes over to play. Charlotte loves to be a big girl and play at the table with them. 
 Oh, and if Charlotte could reach the pedals, she'd be riding a tricycle. How does a child climb onto a tricycle and practically ride it, yet she doesn't walk? It's been funny watching her. Silly girl!

 She climbs on everything; chairs, couches, boxes, toys, you name it!
 Bath time! I was trying to take a picture of Charlotte's sweet blonde curls. She has curls at the ends of her hair that I absolutely adore!
 Again, she couldn't walk but I found her reading a book and rocking herself one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment