Saturday, May 25, 2013

Charlotte Is Walking!

Okay, I know I just published a post that said Charlotte wasn't quite walking yet but she is and has been for a couple of weeks now. I had written that post a few weeks ago and just now got around to publishing it. But either way, our little Charlotte was 18 months when she started walking!
A couple of weeks ago our daycare provider sent us this video. How sweet is this?! I know she's probably going to be embarrassed that I'm posting this but it is the cutest video of little Charlie! Look at her face at the end. Priceless!
I'm not going to lie, I was really sad that I wasn't there for Charlotte really walking for the first time but my sister put it best when she described what she saw in the video. She was so cute because she said she kept watching it over and over. She said she loved how enthusiastic and encouraging Dee was. She said that Charlotte must have felt so safe and happy in her environment to be able to take those first real steps. Whether I was there or not, I'm blessed that Charlotte has so many loving people around her who care for her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment