Saturday, May 25, 2013

Everyday Life!

One evening, I asked Morgan what she wanted for dinner to which she replied carrots and cherry tomatoes! I'm trying really hard to instill healthy eating habits in my girls and when I hear things like this, I feel proud.

There a few words that Morgan still says wrong and I love it! I keep forgetting what they are until she says them. I want to notate them here so I'll remember forever. Today I heard her say "somepin" instead of "something." The way she says it is sooo cute!

Charlotte's favorite word to say right now is "shoes." I wish I could record it because it's really cute how she says it. She's at such a cute stage right now. Just watching her toddle around and flash big smiles as she learns to speak makes me smile!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment