Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012!

We enjoyed a small, intimate, laid back holiday together in our new house. I think these are the first pictures I've posted of our new house. We're still not fully unpacked and we haven't even begun decorating. We moved in a week or two before Thanksgiving.
 My Mom and Dad visited our family for Thanksgiving. What's evident through these pictures is that we got lots of quality family time together. 
 Nana loves her grand kids!
 Morgan got to watch the Thanksgiving parade on TV. My mom always used to force the family to let me watch the parade when I was a little girl and I found myself and my mom doing the same for Morgan. :)


 Santa!



 As you can see, much of the weekend was spent cuddling and playing games. 
 We spent some time in our new neighborhood. I love our new house and neighborhood!



 Uncle Frank, Aunt Dusty and Cousin Chase came and visited us the day after Thanksgiving. Poor Frank never gets in the pictures. 

 
 I had to take pictures of how Morgan dries herself after baths. Her method is to cover herself up with a towel and lay there for a very long time.
 Silly girl.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! The picture of Morgan peeping out of the towel is too adorable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete