Saturday, January 26, 2013

Christmas Festivities!

Morgan kept asking us to go see Santa so we decided to take the girls mid December. We chose a new place this year and was impressed.

 The classic Santa picture! Poor Charlotte!
 Love how Morgan is looking over at Charlotte wondering what her issue is in the below picture.

 When I saw the below moment happen, I couldn't help but tear up. Morgan reached in to hug Santa and as she closed her eyes, you could see the magic she was experiencing at that moment. I was so happy the photographer captured it! 
 Daniel and I at my work's Christmas party.
Later that night, Daniel loved on Charlotte before he laid her down. He never looks more manlier to me than in these moments. 
Morgan and I made our first ever Gingerbread house together! I thought we did a pretty good job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment