Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas Tree Lane!

There's a street here called Christmas Tree Lane. All the houses on this street put tons of lights out during Christmas. I used to visit Christmas Tree Lane when I was a little girl. 
 Now they have two nights a year where they shut down the street and you can walk it instead of having to fight traffic to drive down it. Daniel and I took the girls on one of the walk nights.
 Out of all the festivities and lights, Morgan loved a bubble machine one of the houses had set up the most. She could have stayed there all night. 








Two days later I got to have dinner with my nephew on his birthday. He's now 14!
 Anyone else love Chicken Pho? I live on this stuff lately! So good and healthy too!
 Morgan getting ready for ballet class. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment