Friday, January 18, 2013

Our Park!

One of the things we love about our home is that there is a park literally right across the street. We've gotten to spend a little time there already and I'm loving the feel of it. Every time we've gone it's been so relaxing, uplifting and enjoyable. I'm really not sure how to explain it other than to say I'm grateful for our new little park. :)





 Morgan never really got into much as a baby. We didn't even baby proof the house with her. I was well aware that this was abnormal and knew better to hope to luck out a second time. Our curious little Charlotte is showing us what's it's really like to have an inquisitive baby in the house. She pulled some glass mixing bowls down on herself. I swooped her up and brushed off glass while looking for cuts and blood. She went unscathed, however, I have a lot fewer mixing bowls now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment