Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New House!


As I've mentioned before, our family recently moved to a new house in a neighboring city. We wanted something bigger, nicer, closer to Daniel's work, but most importantly we wanted great schools for the girls. We were able to find all of the above and couldn't be happier. As the year progresses I'm sure I'll post more pictures but I'll start with these.

I haven't actually purposely taken photos of our home yet. I still have lots of setting up, unpacking and decorating to do.

 The second weekend after we moved in, we were invited to a neighbor's birthday party. The little girl was turning 5! Morgan got a shot at a Pinata while at the party. 
 A view from our backyard.
 And our beautiful tree in the front yard! 
 Random shots of Charlotte.
 Nothing is cuter than footy pajamas.
 Charlotte on her first birthday, November 30th, 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Your house looks beautiful and your yard. Looks like a great neighborhood, too. I'm happy for you guys! Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete