Sunday, September 5, 2010

This Week in Pictures

We ended our vacation with Rite Aid (Thrifty) ice cream and a walk around the neighborhood. A Rite Aid was just built in Fresno and I've been wanting to take the family there to try their ice cream. It's really yummy and really cheap. I have fond memories of my grandma taking my sister, brother and I there after church on Sundays.



Below are some more pictures from this past week.

Morgan, what are you doing?
Yummy dinner at a Brazilian restaurant!

Playing at a water fountain.



Dad taught Morgan how to make a wish by throwing a penny into the fountain.


Silly Daddy!


Morgan feeds Maggie all by herself now.


The only problem is that Maggie is only supposed to eat twice a day but Morgan feeds her much more than that.
This vacation has been more than I expected! I feel like I've gotten a nice break from the normal hustle and bustle of everyday life.
During my time off I loved...

1) downtime with family
2) soaking up my little girl in every way possible
3) getting to do new activities
4) feeling rested
5) the fact that I can count on one hand how many times I applied makeup and cooked
6) the fact that Daniel unplugged his alarm clock and left it like that
7) that I have a more positive perspective of life now that I've had a minute to take it all in
8) the fact that I simply had time (weird how such a simple thing can be the most important)

No comments:

Post a Comment