Friday, September 24, 2010

Morgan Fun Fact

Morgan calls all women "mommies" and all men "daddies". For some reason, every time we go out in public she likes to point to EVERY SINGLE MAN who walks by and yell "daddy". I'm always mortified because you can tell how uncomfortable the men are and you just know that everyone is wondering why my daughter thinks every man in the store is her daddy. What they don't understand is that she knows they're not HER daddy but she just thinks that every man is A daddy. I do think it's neat that she understands the difference between men and women though. I'll just be happy when this stage passes.


3 comments:

  1. Scarlett does the same thing. It's somewhat frustrating, but I can't help but laugh every time.

    Love the pictures, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, I couldn't help but laugh at Morgan calling other men Daddy! I can just picture them trying to get their distance from you and Morgan. That's so cute! Hopefully, this stage will pass real soon! Love all her new photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my girls did that and I just looked at the guy and told him he was behind on child support. :)

    ReplyDelete