Saturday, September 4, 2010

Date day!

Friday, Daniel and I took Morgan to daycare and spent a day all to ourselves. Of course, my mom guilt sunk in (all moms know what I'm referring to) which made me a little reluctant to drop her off but I'm glad we did. I was extremely flattered that Daniel was so excited for our date day. It made me feel good that he was really looking forward to spending time with just me.

We picked up some food from a favorite restaurant of ours and then went to a local park to have a picnic.

We decided that we should take advantage of this park more often. It was peaceful and gorgeous!


After our picnic we went and saw the movie Inception. Going to the movies was a huge deal for us and we had a blast! We'll definitely be doing more date nights and days very soon!

When it was time to go pick up Morgan we were both admitting we missed her. We decided to bring her back to the park we enjoyed earlier in the day.






































I love that Daniel and I play on the equipment with her!

She likes to sit down next to her daddy and scoot back until she's snuggled in close with him.

So pretty!

Time to go!

I had a great day Babe! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment