Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Summer Swim Class!

I signed the girls up for a two week swim class this summer. It was a big deal for me because it was everyday Monday through Friday for two weeks. That was such a big commitment because I already work all day on those days so adding another task seemed daunting but we did it and enjoyed it!
I have no shame. I purely included the below picture because I think Charlotte looks so cute in her swimsuit. You know, the one I've posted probably a hundred pictures of so far? 
This was our first day of swim class.
The class was located at their future high school. It was a really nice set up. Always before I've taken the girls to an indoor pool for swim class and it was always sweltering hot in there, it was packed etc. etc. This was a really nice change of pace! The girls each only had one other student in their class so they got a lot of one on one time which is exactly what they needed!

The girls did great! For whatever reason, neither girl has been a water baby. They've enjoyed getting in and splashing around but they've never comfortably put their heads under water and just taken off to actually swim. Thankfully this class changed that. Both girls got to where they could comfortably swim under water.

Patiently waiting for her class to start.





Charlotte under water...
Charlotte learning how to float on her back...
 Charlotte floating on her tummy... 
I wasn't able to get good photos of Morgan because of her location in the pool. 
 My pretty momma.
My mom, dad, sister and nephew Chase came to watch the girls' last swim class! These are priceless memories for us.

 The girls got certificates and a chance to ring the bell!
 And then we celebrated with dinner and ice cream.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment