Sunday, November 15, 2015

4th of July Randomness!

 While we were away on vacation, one neighbor watered our garden for us and one picked up UPS packages from our front door step. To thank them, the girls and I baked fresh zucchini bread for them from the zucchini that grew while we were away. 

 4th of July fun
 While shopping at Old Navy, Charlotte of course loved the dog...
Red, White & Blue!
As we have for most other 4th of July's, we spent the day eating traditional treats and swimming in makeshift pools.






And then we spent the evening doing fireworks in the front of our house.
Daniel has never actually enjoyed setting off fireworks. I think we may try to drive to a big fireworks show next year and see how the girls like that. Maybe I'll switch it up and start some completely different tradition. We'll see. In the meantime I'm so thankful to live here in the states. I actually think about how fortunate we are often.

No comments:

Post a Comment