Sunday, November 15, 2015

Random Goodness!

I have a couple of friends (my sister is one of them) who I text every day. It's nice because we get to share the ins and outs of our lives since we text every single day, often multiple times a day. On this day, I took pictures to show them my new shirt and new hairstyle. 
 So serious! It's so unnatural for me to not smile in pictures.
Charlotte being her typical goofy fun self at daycare.
After the girls' gymnastics (a couple of months ago), we headed out to get new tires on my car.  It was such a relief to get that task marked off my list because I was way overdo! 
We needed lunch and right across the street was a Fosters. The girls had never been so we treated ourselves to greasy food and ice cream.

 Still in her gymnastics leotard...
 I love watching the girls' relationship grow. Of course they fight but they also spend hours playing together nicely.
 My friend and her baby stopped by our house. The girls love Grace!
 And while they were visiting, Daniel and Morgan were in the middle of building a volcano together!


 My
 beautiful
 girl! 
Inside and out!
 I bought a pretty flowering plant to hang outside on our back patio during the summer but we had some more dove visitors who trampled the top flowers. They need to find a different home!

No comments:

Post a Comment