Saturday, September 6, 2014

Recently Enjoyed Things!

The other morning while getting ready for work, I glanced down at Charlotte and immediately stopped in my tracks and smiled. These little images during my day make me happy. It was just something about the way she was holding her stuffed frog, sitting there with her little self enjoying some juice and watching tv.

 Summertime treat: vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce and heart sprinkles. 
 My parents came to visit recently and I made them the soup Daniel loves. It looks so pretty while it simmers.
 I'm finally starting to feel really good about how the house is decorated. We have enough done now that I feel like it's really coming together. 
I made the below wall decoration for Charlotte's room and love how it turned out.


 

The girls' bathroom.

 The girls entertained me with a show. Morgan was interviewing Charlotte. 
 A t-shirt for our friend Tammy and her puppy Max. 

2 comments:

  1. So many things to comment on...
    Love Charlotte's messy up-do.
    I need your soup recipe because that was to die for.
    Charlotte's room is adorable.
    The girls are so cute on their "stage".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt. Love the vibrancy of the girls' bathroom. Good job!

    ReplyDelete