Saturday, September 6, 2014

First Day Of Kindergarten!

Look at my little kindergartner eating breakfast on her first day. Only problem is she doesn't look that little to me.
 Blueberry muffin, grapes and milk.
 Her snack bag and lunch bag for the year. This is the same snack bag she had last year even though it's chewed up on the inside thanks to Maggie. The girls left it outside one night so Maggie thought it was fair game. She also devoured the leftover food contents that were in the bag. I washed it and it still works. :)
 Morgan picked out her own outfit this year. She was so excited to wear her skirt on her first day and is modeling it below.

 Beautiful little girl. 
 Charlotte wanted to take pictures too.



 I really like the front of our house and would love to take the traditional pictures out front the morning of her first day but my girls' eyes are just too sensitive. Can't get a shot with their eyes open and they're miserable the whole time which is why I made the signs in doors this year in preparation for this. 
 Daniel, Charlotte and I dropped Morgan off and waited outside with her. 
 She went in and found her name tag. 
 Charlotte actually ran into the classroom first before any of the actual kindergartners had the chance. 
 Morgan found her cubby.
 And then went straight to the carpet. This is the same classroom she had last year and she knew exactly what was going on.
 Morgan gave her daddy and Charlotte a sweet hug good bye and I missed taking pictures of both because I was wrapped up in the moment. I'm okay with that. 
The difference of dropping Morgan off for her first day between last year and this year was night and day. Daniel and I were so nervous last year and this year we all felt completely confident. I couldn't have asked for the day to go any better. Morgan has been doing well so far and likes her school. I can't ask for more than that! We're proud of her.

1 comment: