Saturday, September 6, 2014

Back To School Celebration Dinner!

Last year, we started the tradition of having a special dinner to celebrate the start of a new school year.
The day of, Morgan helped me make our dessert.

 It turned out better than expected! I picked it because I thought the girls would get a kick out of how it looked but it was actually delicious too!

 Our theme for the school year. 

 The girls dressed up in play clothes for dinner. It was sweet because during our meal, Morgan requested we make a toast. So refined that one! 
We all really enjoyed dinner! I think this is a tradition that will be cherished in our household.

1 comment:

  1. I love your back to school dinner tradition. I think it properly gets them excited for the new year and the new possibilities.

    ReplyDelete