Saturday, June 7, 2014

Time For Some Baseball!

Let the summer activities begin!
Thanks to the company I work for, we enjoyed another fun Grizzlies baseball game in the suite! I'm telling you the suite is the best way to go when you have really little ones.
I think Morgan looks so mature in the below picture. She was clapping and watching the game.
 Charlotte watched the game while sitting with her daddy below.

 Love these pictures of these two. Look how Charlotte put her arm around her daddy in the above picture. 
 Each suite has their own server so we ordered food and drinks (that were brought to our suite) so we never even had to leave the comforts of our seats.
 We went with my sister and her family, our friends Brent, Lainie, Jacob and Tammy too!


 
 The girls quickly got restless so I set them up with snacks and a movie inside. It was perfect because I was able to have a drink, watch the game (talk to my friends actually) and relax!

 We were shocked when Parker just walked into our room! What a treat! I felt pretty lucky to be enjoying all these luxuries for free. 
Look how happy Morgan looks below.
 It may be hard to see but Daniel took Morgan down to the field to run the bases. She's below in the very middle of this picture. She did a great job! She's actually a pretty good runner. 
 Uncle Frank was loving on his wittle boy!

This was a really fun day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for having us Irwins! We enjoyed ourselves once again.

    ReplyDelete