Friday, June 13, 2014

End Of Year Awards!

Daniel and I got to attend Morgan's award ceremony at school. They each received their awards and then performed some songs for us.
 Morgan is with the principal of her school below holding her award.

 Their little songs were darling! I teared up. Of course.

 I tried getting a pic with my girl but it was too bright outside for her. 
She was trying though, lol.
Daniel and I are so proud of her. This year has been more than I expected in a lot of ways. I didn't realize it would be so much work for the parents! Morgan had lots of homework every night and she started the year not knowing a whole lot. She really had to start from scratch but now she can read and write and that's amazing! We're excited that she was only in Transitional Kindergarten and that she'll in a sense get to "repeat" this year. I think after Kindergarten she'll really be in the swing of things and ready to move on to bigger and better things. 
I'm excited to experience each year of school with this child of mine. I know soon enough she'll be venturing out into the world on her own so I want to cherish every moment I can before that happens.

1 comment:

  1. She looks like such a big girl with her classmates. I LOVE the dress she's wearing.

    ReplyDelete