Monday, May 12, 2014

Life Lately!

Eating al fresco, Hollywood style!



 Enjoying Springtime showers.


 It was all fun and games until someone decided to take their boots off and get soaking wet. It was cold enough outside that this wasn't a good idea. 

 A few days after Easter, I let Charlotte bust out her chocolate Easter bunny. This one loves chocolate like her momma.
 Love the below picture.

 Pre-bedtime cuddles. Poor Daniel and I are just wiped out at the end of the night.

 Aren't these gorgeous? I've been noticing these plants growing all over town lately but I have to say the ones growing in our front side yard are the prettiest and healthiest I've seen. 


 We recently spent a beautiful weekend where the girls bonded more than ever before. All weekend I found them together playing and loving each other. I walked past Charlotte's room one time to see them sitting together reading. I peeked around the door to witness Charlotte look up at her sister with such admiration as she reached over and gave her a hug while smiling this adorable smile. I could just read her mind and it said, "Sister, I love you soooooooo much!"



 Morning time play and building in the playroom on a lazy weekend.


 In attempt to finish off leftover Easter peeps, Morgan helped me make some s'mores.


 Yep, we went there. Charlotte thoroughly enjoyed hers. 


 I so enjoy the art the girls bring home. The below picture was actually part of Morgan's homework one night. I told her to finish her homework and this is what she came back with. This was part of a book report she did on a book she read about a cow. I was so impressed with this silly cow!
 Our garden is thriving!

1 comment:

  1. Many things....
    I love the picture of Charlotte on the back of the couch. She's so darn precious!
    I need the picture of Morgan next to your beautiful flowers for this year's calendar.
    I can't believe Morgan drew that cow. She's talented!

    ReplyDelete