Saturday, August 24, 2013

Irwin August!

We tried a little hole in the wall pizza place near our house one Friday night. We loved it!

Next door to the pizza place is a yogurt shop called Mickey's Yogurt. It was a fun place to take the girls!



 Morgan picked out chewy candy to top her yogurt. This place is a child's paradise.




 The girls like to play dress up together. 
 Morgan has been asking for a hanging plant since there's already a nail there from previous owners of the house. I finally bought one and LOVED it. Too bad it died only days later. I'm so sad.



 I got plants for our front also but I'm pretty sure those are dead too. Boo!
 One night the girls and I had a movie night in bed. It was so fun! I loved relaxing and cuddling in our big comfy bed! Daddy even made us popcorn to enjoy.

1 comment: