Thursday, August 22, 2013

Yosemite Hike!

As part of my sister's birthday celebrations, I went hiking with her and couple more friends of ours in Yosemite.
 We headed to this little historical town. I'll have to go back some day because it was great!

 We hiked the Swinging Bridge Trail. It was gorgeous!
 I really, really love being in nature and doing new things!



 We stuck our feet in the cool water and basked in the sun for awhile.
 On the way back, we went off the trail to take a shortcut back to our car. We crossed a river twice and climbed down a couple of brush covered hills. I wasn't nervous because we were being guided by Dusty and her friend who have lived up in the mountains for years. We got back with no issues. It was a little adventure!
After our hike we headed to a Mexican restaurant for lunch and Margaritas! It was so fun! Thanks Dusty for the memorable day!

1 comment: