Saturday, June 8, 2013

Summer Birthday Fun!

My sister's step daughter has a little girl who recently turned two. We got to attend her birthday party! Look at my handsome nephew below holding his cousin. Chase just graduated from 8th grade! I'm so happy I'm getting to witness him turning into an amazing young man. Time flies!

 They rented a slide. It was around 104 that day I think. This is Cari (Dusty's step daughter holding Frank's sister's little girl. That was a mouthful! I'm enjoying getting to know this side of the family more.  
 Below is Frank's sister, Sharla, holding Charlotte. They're so great because they just scoop her up and take care of her as if she was their own. Daniel had to work so it was just me that day chasing the girls around. I appreciated their help!
 Doesn't Morgan look big going down this slide? 


 Below is Cari, her husband and their adorable daughter! They own some land in the same city we live in and they have horses too. 

You can see Uncle Frank in the picture below. :) 
 Charlotte was considering digging into the birthday girl's cake too.

1 comment: