Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saying Goodbye

I took the Friday before and Tuesday after Memorial Day off which meant I got 5 days off in a row! One of the things we did during that time was go say good bye to our old house! It's officially sold now! Yay!
Below we're standing in Charlotte's old room.
 Morgan said good bye to hers too. 
 We checked out our backyard for the last time. Turns out we had an orange tree in our side yard and we didn't even realize it. It produced oranges for the first time after we moved.



 We leave our first home with fond memories. While there, Daniel and I got married and had two beautiful children!
Next we visited a nearby park that we love.











 Walking with Daddy...



 One of our neighbors in our old house owns a cupcake shop near there so we stopped to grab some treats to enjoy at the park!








 I love Pinterest! I'm constantly trying new recipes from there. The below was this delicious salad that was paired with Cilantro Lime Dressing. I'm already craving it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment