Saturday, June 8, 2013

Christmas in June!

I'm finally posting pictures of Christmas! And with this, I'm officially caught up. Ta-da!
Nana and Papa arrived a couple of days before Christmas to spend some time with us.
We watched movies and relaxed together.
Morgan and I made cookies for Santa Christmas Eve Night.

And we decorated them too!



 This year was a special Christmas for us because it was the first Christmas I've ever hosted. It was special to have it at our house where the girls could wake up from their own beds and run out in the morning. Unfortunately, poor Charlotte was miserably sick. She cried most of the day and during the night too. It was tough! We felt bad for her but had no idea what she was sick with.










Our spread! Yum!
 
 
 
Cousin Chase and Aunt Dusty spent Christmas with us too! Uncle Frank was away for work but we did get to Skype him!



 These pictures
 make me
 smile!


 This picture is hilarious! I had been so busy cooking all day, I hadn't had a chance to shower. Morgan isn't looking at the camera and Charlotte is screaming and wanting down. Regardless, this is us Christmas 2012!


 What saved us during these few days was the fact that Charlotte was happy as long as she was in Papa's arms. He pretty much rocked her around the clock for a couple of days straight. I literally don't know what I would have done without him. He was the only person who could make her comfortable. She didn't want me or her daddy, she only wanted her Papa.
 LOVE the below picture of Nana and Morgan!

 Morgan got a camera for Christmas!

 Love their relationship!


 Playing with their toys from Santa!




I love the holiday season! Can't wait for Christmas 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment