Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nana & Papa Come To Visit!

My Mom and Dad were gracious enough to come visit for a weekend. They watched the girls Friday night and Saturday night so Daniel and I could have some date nights. We REALLY appreciate that they did this for us! We soooo needed it! 

I signed Daniel up to become a member of a local winery for his birthday. We got to attend one of their release parties.
 Papa and Nana did great with the girls! I took a couple of photos of Nana too but she had just woken up so I think she would be angry if I posted them. She squeaked by this time with no photos but no promises for next time! :)
Relaxing in Papa's arms. So sweet!
 Morgan of course still can't get enough of her Aunt Dusty!

2 comments:

  1. Aww... what a special time for all of you! Love that picture of Morgan sleeping in your dad's arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys were able to get out for some time alone together. So very important.

    ReplyDelete