Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter, Easter and more Easter!

On Saturday, I met a couple of women in the Mom's group I'm a part of so we could let our little ones do an egg hunt together.
This was Morgan's first time hunting with other children and she didn't quite get the concept. She thought the kids were stealing her eggs. I'm not joking when I say this is part of the reason I wanted another child. I always felt sorry that Morgan didn't have anyone to hunt eggs with. :)
On Easter day, the Easter bunny brought the girls' baskets.
Charlotte with her Easter basket. Love this silly smile!
Even her cry face is adorable!
Morgan shows off her new head apparel, necklace and special egg!
She didn't waste any time in eating her chocolate bunny. I think she ate lunch just so she could have her bunny afterward.
Happy Charlotte in her Easter outfit! This one's for you Mom! ;)
I liked the below picture. Morgan was saying, "Mom, she's kicking me" and it looks like Charlotte is picking on Morgan.
All better... Morgan really is a great sister! She's so patient even when Charlotte is crying.
Here's an example of her trying to comfort Charlotte when she cries. She's definitely my little helper.
We hung out in our backyard for most of the afternoon because it was such a beautiful day!
I hid more eggs for Morgan to find in our backyard.
The weather was perfect! It was so relaxing! We just laid on a blanket under our tree and listened to the birds sing. You could smell people grilling yummy Easter Sunday food. Charlotte loved looking up at the tree and watching the leaves as they gently swayed in the breeze. Morgan was content to cuddle with me and just hang out. It was REALLY nice! I don't think I've been that relaxed in awhile.
Hope you had a nice Easter too.

No comments:

Post a Comment