Sunday, April 22, 2012

Beautiful Weather!

I rocked my baby girl a lot this weekend. I don't want to spoil her but I just can't help but love looking down at her while she's curled up in my arms. I love her milky white skin, her baby fine hair, her pink lips and little plump legs. I just sit there and rock her while caressing her and soaking in as much as possible. She's perfect.
 We did spend some time outdoors too because the weather was beautiful! It was a bit warm for my liking since it was in the low to mid 90's but still the sunshine was gorgeous!
 While Daniel was at work, Morgan, Charlotte, Maggie and I ate a snack of grapes and water outside. Well Charlotte and Maggie didn't but you get my drift...






3 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Charlotte looking at the camera. Could put a hundred captions with that, lol. I agree with you, she's perfect! Just like her big sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spoil that baby all you want! They stop wanting to be rocked all too quickly.

    So jealous of your beautiful weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. So glad we had the opportunity to visit with you even though it was for a short time. It feels good to know that we had the chance to cuddle up with both girls and get to know them better. What loves!

    ReplyDelete