Friday, April 6, 2012

Mostly Charlotte!

Charlotte is delighting us with her sweet coos and smiles! She's our beautiful, chunky, spunky, cuddly girl!
 So pretty.
 I'm extremely fortunate that I have a daycare provider who sends me pictures throughout my work day. The below 4 pictures are of Charlotte at daycare.
Charlotte continues to love her changing table.
And she likes bath time now too.
 Happy girl!
 The below picture is of Morgan just a month older than what Charlotte is above. We're getting a lot of use out of Morgan's old clothes. :)
 Morgan and Charlotte
 Morgan requested sprinkles for breakfast so I figured out a way to incorporate them into a special Sunday breakfast.
Look at those lips!
 I keep finding Charlotte holding toys. Morgan will go get stuff and give it to Charlotte.
 Morgan and I love to play games lately.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh.
    Every time I see a picture of Charlotte I just immediately think she is absolutely gorgeous. Honestly. So stinking adorable. We wish so much we could see her and cuddle her (and Morgan!) on a regular basis.
    You have two really adorable girls. :)

    ReplyDelete