Sunday, September 18, 2011

The weather is starting to cool down which means our little family will be spending more time outside the next few months. My favorite time of year is beginning right now!

Daniel, Morgan and I went to a local park and checked out thier Japanese Gardens.

I thought there was supposed to be lots of flowers so we may have just gone at the wrong time of year. Either way the walk through the gardens was really peaceful and pretty.





Daniel and Morgan checked out some Koi.


There were pretty views everywhere you looked.


Daniel pointed out a squirrel to Morgan.



These guys were everywhere.







Daddy tried pointing out all the fish swimming under the lily pads to Morgan.




Daniel read a book and I soaked up some sunshine while Morgan played on some playground equipment. It was a gorgeous day!


We also took a little nature walk before leaving the park.








She asked to touch the water.





I live for these types of outings! It was a great day.

3 comments:

  1. We have a Japanese Garden right by our house. I didn't know they had one in Fresno! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete