Sunday, August 27, 2017

Morgan's 8th Birthday Party!

As I mentioned before, since both girls' birthdays are in November we take turns on who gets the actual party where they get to invite friends. Both girls seem happy with the arrangement, especially since the other child gets a "special" day that includes special celebrations throughout the entire day. Honestly I just can't plan and pull off two birthday parties in one month. Just having one nearly does me in! And yes, it's ALWAYS completely worth it. I cherish seeing my girls have the time of their lives and I'm well aware that soon enough they'll be out of the house and I won't get the opportunity to spoil them like this.
Morgan's 8th birthday party was a mermaid/under the sea themed party. We decided to hire the bubble guy because he's awesome and the bubbles kind of went with the under the sea/water type theme.
Look how much fun these kids had with him! He really does amazing work! I always hire some type of entertainment to help take the pressure off of me and it always works like a charm.





As much as I plan and try to stay organized and ahead of the game, my sister always shows up to the party early to rescue me. Without her there's no way I'd be able to pull these parties off.
She made these adorable signs among other cute party details!






Wowza! We had bubbles in our living room! Really, really big bubbles!

 
Look at the kids' expressions in every single one of these photos. They're priceless!


 Any of you ever been in a bubble?







 The turn out for her party was great! I think everyone invited showed up. And while that was so fun for her, it made the party more "interesting". We had 14 little ones running a muck all over our house! Again, the entertainer is worth every single penny.









I've wised up and finally planned a party that is NOT at our house. Charlotte's party for this year is already booked at a place at the mall. However, I'm so happy I did every single party we've done so far. The girls have LOVED them and that's completely worth it. Morgan had a blast and the whole day was a lot of fun that we'll never forget. I'm so grateful for my 8 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment