Saturday, August 12, 2017

Halloween!

I can't believe I used to not enjoy Halloween much. That's one of the great things having kiddos did for me. Being able to enjoy holidays through their eyes has brought so much more excitement to my life. Now I even look forward to the one scary movie I'm willing to watch with Daniel all year and of course the candy is a major fun bonus.

She's fierce! Gosh, I love her! The girls pick out whatever they want each year and I do my best to make their costume everything they dreamed of.


 Look at Morgan's proud expression!
 I especially enjoyed Morgan's authentic poses. She knew exactly what to do with that sword! She takes her costume roles seriously.
 I love the below series of photos! 



 The last couple of years, I finally learned to get the girls ready early while it's still light outside so I can actually get photos of their costumes. Any pictures I take of the girls actually trick or treating in the dark never turn out. It gets dark here pretty early. I prefer it this was though because we get to take our time getting dressed and then have fun with photos while we're waiting to trick or treat. 



After trick or treating, we made it home in time for pizza and a scary kids movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment