Saturday, August 12, 2017

Fall Festivities Begin - 2016 Edition!

Oh man! Looking at these pictures makes me so excited about Fall! Right now it's still summer (about a week before school starts) and I can't wait for this time of year! It's not secret that Fall is my favorite.

 For 2016, Grandma Linda visited at the perfect time. She got to partake of our Halloween and Fall festivities and Morgan's birthday too!




 The below picture of our yard makes me miss how tidy it used to be. Right now there's half inflated blow up pools and toys, a pop-up canopy, and slip and slide that have been out there for weeks! I really should go out there and take the time to clean it up.  
 I think we were admiring a light rain we had just gotten. Love that smell. 






 We each made our own to enjoy!
 We had a productive night!

No comments:

Post a Comment