Friday, May 13, 2016

Three Week's Notice!

Finally, the beginning of January, I gave my 3 weeks notice to Lyons after 10 years of working for them. It turned out to be a really nice experience. My boss was shocked and seemed flustered that entire first week but she said she understood and was happy for me. Of course I wasn't happy to cause someone else some extra stress but it was nice to see that my absence was going to be of importance if that makes sense. I offered 3 weeks notice but asked for a couple of days of vacation during that time. Again, since we didn't know what our time off was going to look like, I wanted to make sure to get a couple of good family days in before we started our new career.
 Charlotte helped me do some grocery shopping while Morgan was in school


And then we picked Morgan up and went to the $3 movies!
 It was so nice because we had the entire theater to ourselves! 
The next day while Morgan was at school again, Charlotte and I headed out for lunch and then the library!
I sat there and snapped pictures while she talked and talked.








To further this really great day, Daniel, Charlotte and I walked to pick up Morgan from school!


These are perfect days in my book.

1 comment: