Sunday, May 22, 2016

Out Of Order Cuteness!

I try really hard to make my blog chronological but I just realized I didn't include these adorable pictures of the afternoon we took the girls to see Santa!
Morgan was bending down to Charlotte's height but then Charlotte copied her big sis and bent down too. Ha!

 All dressed up and excited to see Santa!

 Had to get a shot of her tights.
This was just before they went in to see Santa. Notice the rolled up list Morgan had in her hand to give to him.





 We let the girls play a little at a nearby play area and then grabbed some lunch.


It was sweet dreams after a fun day for little Charlotte that night. 

2 comments:

  1. You always dress the girls so cute! I'm in love with Charlotte's coat. Do they make that in my size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Charlotte bending over waiting for me push mycock into her

    ReplyDelete