Monday, September 7, 2015

Farmer's Market!

 We spent an evening at our local farmer's market this summer. On our walk there the girls spotted a pony!
 Both girls were attracted to the blackberries and asked to buy some. I'm so happy they did because I didn't think I liked blackberries but I was oh so wrong. They were so sweet and delicious!
 We of course stopped to let the girls ride ponies. Charlotte was excited at first.


But she quickly decided she was scared and wanted off. Morgan loved her ride.


 After Morgan's ride, they let Charlotte come pet her pony again. She liked the pony she just got scared while riding it.


 She's talking to it. 
Balloon animals! I told Charlotte not to be sad if it popped and I'm so glad I did because I think most of hers was popped within 5 minutes of her receiving it. She took it like a champ though.
Morgan's lasted for weeks and I think I ended up just throwing it away.

I had to include the below picture of us walking back to our car. Charlotte has this little confident strut that I adore. Can't wait for next year's trip to the farmer market! They have the market on Saturday mornings all year long that we need to go to because Friday evenings this time of year are brutally hot!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Papa and Nana need to buy Morgan a pony to take home.

    ReplyDelete