Sunday, September 20, 2015

Chuck E Cheese!

The girls were invited to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. I have such fun memories at this place from when I was little.
Most of my pictures are of Charlotte because Morgan was off running around with her friends the whole time. See those three cups of coins below? It took us hours to use all those!
I wonder if I should have one of the girls parties at Chuck E Cheese some day. What's not to love? Friends, pizza, cake, prizes and games!
The three besties!

 Love these blurry smiles!

 At the end of the day we painstakingly organized the tickets so we could turn them in for goodies.
 And of course after our long afternoon, it was lights out (for them, not me unfortunately)!

1 comment:

  1. I love having parties at Chuck E Cheese! The kids have a blast and all the mess stays at the restaurant.

    ReplyDelete