Sunday, June 7, 2015

Rodeo Dance!

Morgan had a mother-daughter dance at her school. I love how excited this little one gets about every event her school holds. Her face will light up and she'll proudly give me a paper she received at school explaining whatever event is going on at the time. 
This one was a rodeo dance. I managed to look through her closet and scrounge together the below outfit. I know we live in California but our city is known for it's cowboy culture. There's a lot of agriculture here and our city hosts a big rodeo every year. We've been to the rodeo parade and it's pretty fun.
I was pretty impressed because for $5 a ticket, we got dinner, a picture and of course the fun of the dance! Morgan and I had such a great time! I feel so privileged to be her momma and get to do this kind of stuff with her!
She was so cute in every one of the below pictures that I couldn't pick just one to post.




Look how adorable she is with her friends!
Morgan of course had a blast! She's very social and loves being with kids her own age. I wasn't surprised when I looked over and saw her leading a conga line.

You can probably here me say something in the video about her having a big personality. While I was recording her, a woman walked up to me and asked if she was mine. She said she had been watching her and thought she was so cute. That kind of stuff of course makes me beam with pride.

1 comment: