Sunday, June 7, 2015

Family Movie Day!

We had a fun family day recently where we headed out to the movies with the girls. We stopped at Panera first for some lunch. I love the area where our little movie theater is. Panera is right next door and super convenient. I can't wait for the movie Inside Out to come out so I can take the girls but I think I'm equally excited to eat the below again. 


The girls got to split this beauty. Yum!
Can you believe Daniel has never gone to the movies with the girls and I? He usually prefers for me to take them because he doesn't like paying for his admission since he won't really enjoy the movie. We watched the movie Home this time and he said he didn't think it was too bad. I LOVE taking the girls to the movies. I love everything about going to the movies and look forward to seeing many, many more with these two and maybe we'll even bring daddy from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. I loved watching movies with Chase when he was younger. Sometimes I think I looked more forward to them then he did.

    ReplyDelete