Wednesday, June 17, 2015

It's In The Little Things!

Sleeping Morgan...
 Awhile back, when I picked up Morgan after school, she was wearing this flower headband she had made. I thought she looked beautiful! My little flower child.

 Charlotte watching another dance class while waiting for hers to begin.


 If I had a favorite flower, I think it'd be Tulips.
 Notice the bird in the hanging flower basket? One day we walked out and noticed the bird hanging out in there. We were surprised that it wouldn't fly away even when we were standing right next to it like Morgan is below. I thought for sure it would fly away when Maggie ran around out there but it didn't. My nephew looked and discovered an egg which explained the bird's reluctance to fly the coop! I was impressed with her bravery in order to be a good momma.
Next thing we knew, there were two little baby birds. I actually got to witness one of them hatching from the egg. The momma even grabbed onto the shell with her beak to help her baby break free. We have our own little nature channel action going on right outside our back door!
 I was so impressed with the snack Daniel made for the girls recently.
 When Morgan saw the colors, it inspired her to take it up a notch and design a flower. Love that girl's creativity! 
It took awhile for the girls to get through their Easter candy.

1 comment: