Sunday, March 1, 2015

Life Via My Phone - Part Dos!

 Foggy mornings. December and January are notorious around here for their foggy days. It doesn't bother me though because it reminds me of cozy days at my Grandma's house during the holidays while growing up. It's almost like the fog brings back a warm, happy and comfy nostalgia for me.
 Happy smiles while picking daddy up from the airport after his quick trip to the Midwest to visit family. Poor Morgan was passed out asleep in the backseat.
 Morning cuddles before school and daycare.
 More yummy food during my lunch hour! We have a great Japanese restaurant right down the street.
And Deli Delicious is always good for fresh sandwiches!
 We've all unfortunately been fighting colds and the flu so I made cupcakes as a pick me up during a very miserable weekend hunkered down in our house. 
 We recently went with Daniel to help him pick out new glasses. Morgan wanted these purple ones. 
 And then we went furniture shopping for some much needed new living room furniture.

 Just thought she was cute in her rain boots, jacket and side braid. 


 Typical evening for us. I rush home from picking up the girls to start dinner for the two littles who are starving. I try to feed them fruits and veggies while they wait to hold them over. I think the top picture is funny. The monkey attached to the cabinet in the back helps illustrate our lovely yet crazy lives.
 I've been wearing funky pants and loving it!
 I love how our fruit stand looks after grocery shopping. If only it stayed full more than two days.
 It was past time to take Charlotte's potty chart down but I wanted a picture of her standing in front of it before it went in the trash. Wish we could keep everything but we'd look like an episode of Hoarders Buried Alive if we did.

1 comment: