Monday, February 23, 2015

Life Via My Phone - Part Uno!

Morgan made a necklace with a gift she got for Christmas. I was so impressed! Look how everything is symmetrical!
Nice work kiddo!
 A couple months back I finally took Morgan for a haircut. While there, she lost her other front tooth. She of course took it like a champ. She's been so good about just calmly pulling out her teeth when they're finally loose enough to do so.
 Charlotte insisted on sitting in one of the hair cutting seats although she has yet to get her first haircut. 
 I had to take a picture of how long Morgan's hair had gotten. I think it may have been a year since we last cut it. She loves her long hair, it was just getting a bit unmanageable. 
 Just sitting back watching sis get her hair cut...
 We ran a few errands that day and had to stop for lunch. They always beg to go to McDonald's but I should really start taking them to Subway. We don't go often, but still, I know they need to grow up with healthy eating habits.
 We ran to Joann's early one weekday morning and it was such a nice experience. 

 Then we headed to the library. Charlotte is saying, "Come on mom!"

 Later that day, we cuddled in bed to watch a movie together. When we do that, I usually end up watching them watch the movie. I can't help it. 
 Too cool for school.
 Best buds. 

 This is my typical view while blogging unless I do it after they've gone to bed. 
 I try to take my lunch to work everyday but I do treat myself every once in awhile. Yum, Pho!
 Christmas clearance shopping during my lunch hour. Fun!
 Just one of my loves looking cute in a shirt she got for Christmas or her birthday. Not sure which.

 This is what pure boredom during one of mom's grocery shopping trips looks like. She was doing anything to entertain herself.
Life is beautiful, isn't it?

1 comment: