Sunday, February 15, 2015

Scenic Walk!

Daniel recently had a Saturday off and it was supposed to be relatively sunny and warm. We decided on lunch and going to what we refer to as our scenic walk. It ended up being a beautiful family day!




 I'm pretty sure the girls have made it their personal mission to not smile at the same time in every picture just to torment me but the below picture did crack me up. 
Daniel played a trick on Charlotte and hid behind a huge tumble weed.
 She turned around and yelled for him so he came out and knelt down with open arms while she ran to him. 
Oh, be still my heart!

 I felt like I was watching the opening scene of Little House On The Prairie! I grew up on that show and the books.



 Much to my dismay, they were standing really close to the edge.









We headed down this little trail. It doesn't look that steep in the pictures but I was nervous holding onto little Charlotte's hand. I was glad we did it afterwards though. We were on a little adventure.


 Charlotte collected sticks along the way. 
I so enjoy watching their childhood play out.






 They checked out what they referred to as a rabbit hole. 


I really enjoyed our little adventure. We stopped for some ice cream before heading home. I heart family days.

1 comment: