Sunday, November 9, 2014

Field Trip Chaperon!

I got the privilege of chaperoning a field trip to the pumpkin patch for these cute kiddos. Getting to do stuff like this if very important to me. I signed up for the field trip and was luckily chosen. I remember my dad going on a field trip with me when I was little and I loved having him there. I was proud of him and wanted to show him off to my friends. Morgan seemed proud of me too. Can't beat that, right?
The trip turned out to be even more than I expected. Just getting to see Morgan interact with her friends and teachers was a treat. The little girl below is her best friend this year. They're so cute together.

They got to go on a hay ride!
And they got to pick out a pumpkin to take home too.
These little kindergartners were precious. Don't you remember being this age? I do and it's such a sweet magical age. I'm honored to get to experience them again through my own little one.
The field trip was over by 11:30 but I took the whole day off to spend it with Morgan. We tried a new restaurant and it ended up being a lot of fun and perfect for a mommy/daughter lunch date! Morgan even said, "This place is fancy!" after we sat down, lol! We of course had extensive conversations about who Elvis was.
 And after lunch, we went and watched a movie called The Boxtrolls. I love going to the movies with my girls. 

We had such a good day together. I like being able to do stuff with each of my girls one on one because it allows me to really focus on just them and have good conversations.
I'm pretty proud of this little 6 year old!

1 comment:

  1. I miss fieldtrips! If Morgan or Charlotte ever need a chaperone and you can't make it, I'll go.

    ReplyDelete